The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
If you march to the beat of your own drummer, then these dresses by A.B.S. are for you. What perfect alternatives to a traditional wedding dress. I love 'em. Get your pick at Bluefly.com.
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I absolutely adore #2! I am contemplating getting a short wedding dress when I get married, because I want to be comfortable and free to have a good time!
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
1 comments:
I absolutely adore #2! I am contemplating getting a short wedding dress when I get married, because I want to be comfortable and free to have a good time!
Post a Comment